checking out the Life Fit Web Site, you have just taken the first
step in re-inventing a new you. Your health and fitness level are
important, not only for you, but also for your loved ones.
Hello, and welcome. My name is Nicki Geigert. I have been in the
Fitness Industry for more than 35 years. Fitness and nutrition are
extremely important to me and I would like to partner with you to
help you achieve your own personal fitness and health goals.
Maintaining your own particular level of fitness is important, and
equally valued, are ways to make achieving fitness FUN.
I provide in home training for individuals. I specialize in Senior
Fitness, Youth Sport Fitness Training, Family Fitness Training,
and Women’s Fitness Training. I will provide training equipment
for both aerobic and strength development. Let me bring the "Gym"
- ACE certified Personal Fitness Trainer http://www.acefitness.org
(American Council on Exercise) click on “find an ACE professional”
and type in Nicki Geigert
- Certified Senior Fitness Instructor
- Resistance Training Specialist
- National Strength and Conditioning Association member
- IDEA Health and Fitness Association member
- Physical Education Specialist, BS degree
- Early Childhood Motor Development Consultant
- Physical Activity Program Developer for Athletic Clubs, Gymnastics
schools, Preschools, and Elementary schools.
- Sport Strength and Flexibility Coach
- Curriculum and Program Design, MS Ed degree
- Are you ready to boost your energy levels and improve your
- Do you lack the energy to achieve everything you want to
- Do you often feel stressed?
- Are you frustrated taking off that last 10 pounds of weight?
- Maybe you've lost the desired weight, but your body tone
just isn't what you invision it to be?
- Are you frustrated by past attempts to lose weight?
- Are you exercising, but not seeing results?
- Are you bored with the same old workout routine?
- Are you in great shape, but need help taking it to the next
As your Life Fit Trainer, I want to help
you achieve optimal results!
I offer a variety of in-home personal training
packages to serve the unique needs of each client. The goal of Life
Fit Training is for each client to boost their energy levels, optimize
their health and look great. As your trainer, I will develop a home-workable
exercise prescription focused on your goals that incorporate resistance
training, cardiovascular fitness and flexibility.
My commitment is to help you:
- Exercise effectively and efficiently
- Learn proper technique and exercise mechanics.
- Focus on a safe, results-oriented exercise program.
- Maximize your time with a focused program and professional
- Receive constant feedback and motivation.
- Discover great joy and recreation in physical activity.
- Provide the challenge that will take you to the next level.
- Hold you accountable to following through on your goals.
- Fitness For Fat/Weight Loss
A combination of cardio workout with strength and flexibility
training, along with nutritional advice and meal planning, which
will allow your body to use what you eat rather than store it
- Body Sculpting
A variety of exercises designed to promote muscle balance and
give muscle definition to the desired body part.
- Injury Rehabilitation
A program of stretching and weight bearing exercises designed
to strengthen atrophied or weak muscles, tendons and joints
as a result of surgery or injury. This requires a Doctor’s
- Sport Specific Training
A program set of exercises designed specifically for training
young athletes for their particular sport. This may involve
strength, speed, agility, balance, sensory motor, power or flexibility
- Cardiovascular Activity
Hour-long sessions in aerobics, step aerobics, power walking,
jogger trampoline, running, bike riding, and any other form
of cardio activity that you may be interested in. I provide
a variety of cardio “toys”.
- Group and Partner Training
Partner or Family group sessions can be very fun and motivating.
You have special people with you to encourage, motivate, and
challenge you to be at your best. Work out with a friend or
family members for a third off the cost.
- Wake up Weak/Lagging Body Parts Routine
Special 'shock routines' for individual muscle groups that will
help you shape and strengthen weak muscles within weeks in order
to balance your physique.
- Posture Improving Exercises
I will prescribe for you specific exercises designed to improve
your posture. These posture improving exercises (PIE) will straighten
rounded backs, lift sloped shoulders and straighten bowed legs,
within certain limitations, depending upon age and severity
of the problem.
I am known as the queen of stretch. I incorporate an extensive
stretching routine into your workout program so you can remain
flexible and agile. Stretching reduces the likelihood of injury
and helps you recover quickly between exercises and workouts.
Flexibility is critical to your balance response as you age.
- Limited Or No Weights Required
For those of you who have never really worked out, and even
for those who have, I will design a program for you using aerobics
and strength with your choice of: Medicine balls, physioballs,
dumbbells, NRG balls, bands and body resistance exercises that
will help you tone and strengthen muscles and lose body fat.
Why is in-home personal training a great
option for you?
- Maximize your time with a focused program and professional
- Avoid the additional cost of gym membership dues.
- Learn how to improve eating habits.
- Have a knowledgeable trainer develop a personalized fitness
plan just for you.
- Exercise in a comfortable, private environment.
- Eliminate concerns regarding gym childcare facilities.
- Learn how to gain maximum value from any existing home gym
- Plus, I'll bring a variety of fitness tools to keep your
workout fun, challenging and innovative.
All fees include travel expenses
$65.00/person for 1 hour session
$60.00/person for multiple booked sessions
$40.00/person for group session of 2 or more
From Carlsbad, Ellie T. says, “I look
forward to Nicki’s class because she introduces a variety
of moves and things to work with, such as exercise balls, balance
“circles”, stretch bands, agility ladders, and medicine
balls. I have greater flexibility, and balance. I also have more
energy, enthusiasm, and zest for life after taking Nicki’s
From Encinitas, Irene G., says, “Nicki is a marvelous
and very informative trainer. The flexibility and stretching have
helped me to strengthen as well as relieve pain in various parts
of my body.”
From Encinitas, Yvonne R. says, “I have osteoporosis and
with Doctor prescribed Fosamax, plus Nicki’s exercise classes,
my bone density has increased and I feel GREAT!”
From Encinitas, Dr. Ged A. says, “I enjoy the balance
exercises and stretching of muscles is significantly beneficial.
Over-all the class benefits my physical fitness.”
From Carlsbad, John W. says, “When I miss a class, my
body just doesn’t work the same. I appreciate Nicki’s
genuine concern for each student”.
Did you know that a weight management program may offer certain
tax benefits? See this
article from obesity.org for more information